Today is the day for all staff to activate their ctcLink accounts! Here is the activation schedule:
|Friday, November 12, 2021||Staff will access ctcLink|
|Tuesday, November 16, 2021||Faculty will access ctcLink|
|Monday, November 22, 2021||Students will access ctcLink|
All employees must activate their account first to log in to ctcLink.
Here is a link to the ctcLink Support site that has directions on how to activate your account including the ctcLink login link and a step-by-step video. Look for “How do I activate my ctcLink account?”
Once you have logged into ctcLink:
- Do not input a financial transaction once you get access to the system, e.g., requisition, travel or expense, waivers, etc., until you have received the okay to do so.
- Go into your Employee Self Service Home Page. Here is a link to the HCM step-by-step how-to guides for how to enter time, how to request absences, how to request overtime, and many other important tasks. If you have issues, training & support are available:
Drop-in training/Q and A sessions with the Help Desk and HR support teams will be held in person in SHK 224, and via Zoom, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88291713054, on the following dates/times:
- Friday, Nov. 12 – 9 am – 5 pm (open to all employees; dedicated time for ELC employees from 9-11 am)
- Monday, Nov. 15 – 9 am – 5 pm (open to all employees; dedicated time for Facilities employees from 9-10 am and for supervisors/managers from 11 am – 1 pm)
- Tuesday, Nov. 16 – 9 am – 5 pm (open to all employees; dedicated time for supervisors/managers from 11 am – 1 pm)
- Wed. Nov. 17 and Thurs. Nov. 18 – 11 am – 1 pm (dedicated time for faculty)
There are many resources available to assist you in this transition on our EvCC ctcLink Intranet site.
ctcLink ID: Every employee will receive a ctcLink ID number. You can find it on your myprofile page. ctcLink ID is a single identification number for each person record, regardless of whether the person is a student, staff or faculty. Even if a person has multiple roles at multiple campuses, they will still have just one ctcLink ID.
If you have questions, the ctcLink team and IT Help Desk will also be available starting at 9:00 am via the Zoom Support.